Sunday, April 27, 2008

A neat story

The other day Mom was looking at sitemeter and found a blog that had a link to my website on it. The most recent post on this woman's blog is about how her son turned four, and what they were going to do for his birthday party. She asked that in exchange for presents that the kids bring a small donation for my service dog. Did I mention she's never met me? Mom was quite moved--it's amazing to see how people who don't even know me are doing extraordinarily special things to help me get this dog. Thank you.
Love,
Aaron

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww- that is so sweet!

Jackie said...

wow that is great........doggie for Aaron here we come

Unknown said...

I am so touched that you would mention our "birthday party" idea on your blog. We are so grateful to be given an opportunity to bless someone with autism. We have had our share of stuggles with Autism and would give anything to bless others as we have been blessed. All of the families that donated were so touched and moved by Aaron's story that we were able to raise a wonderful contribution. We just made our Birthday donation for Aaron and are so thankful to be a part of this!!! Thank you!!! We look forward to helping out in the future!!!

Doreen said...

I'm not surprised. We live in a wonderful world surrounded by gifts from God. It was his way of saying Happy Birthday.

Let's keep the money coming. Once we get Aaron's doggy, there's no stopping us from how many other children we can help.

Keep dreaming Big!

noel joy said...

yeah liz & friends. thank you again for doing this. your family is so special to me.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner