Saturday, June 14, 2008

Some days are better than others

For those of you who are wondering about the update on my visit to Brigadoon last Wednesday, it could be summed up in one word: DISASTER! I was cranky cranky cranky. Mom promised Denise (the owner of Brigadoon) that I'm rarely that nasty, but for whatever reason (I'm not going to disclose that to my mom because I can't talk--besides, its more fun to keep her guessing) I was in rare form. I pulled out all the stops: trying to step on the dogs' tails, hitting them, throwing a pillow on the ground, throwing myself on the ground, refusing to give the dogs a treat. I even pulled out my favorite "angry" saying which is "noooo body bakes my buddies" from Veggie Tales. To clarify, I don't have functional language, but I can pull out this phrases from a movie when I'm mad. So after bringing out Bond for a couple of minutes, and Gypsy for even less time, we left Brigadoon after 25 minutes. (It takes an hour to drive there). Mom was disappointed because Nana was here from Texas and I wouldn't cooperate. She did bring her camera and was able to snap a couple of shots before things went really south. Here they are--notice they are all BEFORE the dogs came out! Mom hopes next time it'll be better.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner