Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No new news

We are still waiting, waiting, waiting. Mom send Denise an email, and here is the reply:

Bond is doing well. He is following Madi’s (puppy raiser who has him) little brother around everywhere. He worries about new things, but then settles. He still won’t jump up into her jeep. Silly boy. When school is out, we can start visitation with Aaron.


So there you have it. It's not much, but what I've got! Thank you all for checking in and I'll let you know more when I do!

Love,

Aaron


2 comments:

Giraffe's Song said...

I'm sure the waiting is really tough, but it is great that things should be moving along hopefully soon! I'm sure Bond will be well worth the wait :)

Alison said...

I cant remember where I got your blog link from, but for the last couple of days have been slowly making my way through it from the start to here, what an amazing record of your story. I to have a son who has autism and understand some of what you are dealing with, but the escaping has got to be hard and somewhat stressful on you and your family.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner