Sunday, June 15, 2008

A mother's worst nightmare

Here's a new story for Mom's book. I was up at 3:00 this morning playing on the computer and mom heard me, so she put me back to bed and locked my door. When she came into my room at 8:00 to wake me up, I was gone. My window was open, so she ran to the backyard to find me fast asleep on the trampoline. She checked to make sure I was breathing, (and then I'm sure she wanted to kill me) and then just collapsed. Apparently it's not a good way for a mom to wake up. I on the other hand, woke up, dropped my drawers, walked to the edge of the trampoline, relieved myself, and then started jumping away. It's been a long, emotional day, and mom is going to bed (but not before she sets a window alarm). We can't wait until a dog can come home, and hopefully Mom won't have to deal with this again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! How terrible that must have been Danica! Hope the window alarm works well.

Miss Kim

Dawn said...

Sounds like you have been a busy boy!!! Hopefully you can get that dog soon so you are less likely to run away.

Jackie said...

What a naughty boy you were Aaron.......hopefully mom got in a good stiff drink before she went to bed to relax from her stressful day

noel joy said...

love you guys.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner