Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On vacation

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. We took a vacation to the Oregon coast with another family and had a fun time. I LOVED the ocean, and even though it was freezing I played in it until I was pink. Then Mom and Dad decided to drive to Montana to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins. I am out of my element and having a little bit of a hard time, but considering the circumstances I'm doing ok. I have 15 mosquito bites on my legs (that's what I get for running outside with no clothes on) right now so I'm a little crabby, but I think I'll be better as soon as the benadryl kicks in. I'll have a couple of pictures of my trip to post once I get back home (one is of a "wanted poster" that was hung up all over the campground), so make sure you check back.

Also, there are three BIG fundraisers coming up. Today there is a scrapbook vendor fair in Southern California where they are selling raffle tickets for a gift basket with all of the proceeds going toward my dog. :) I'll keep you posted. Then on August 23rd there is going to be a scrapbook crop in Stanwood (I'll post more on that when I get home). And finally, on August 30th there is going to be a car wash at the Stanwood Haggen's with raffle baskets and things. I'll also post more on that as I know more.

I'll post more when I'm back home!
Aaron

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner