Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A sleepless night

For whatever reason I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to destroy my room. Mom and Dad didn't hear me until 3:00am and by that time the damage was done--I took all of my toys out, destroyed my closet and ripped my blinds (in an attempt to escape). By 5:30 I moved my destruction outside (while Dad was half-sleeping on the couch trying to keep an eye out for me). I took a bottle of syrup out of the fridge and squeezed it all over the back deck. Mom and Dad are both very tired and dreaming about a day that a dog can come home with me! Here are some pictures of the destruction (my room WAS clean before I went to bed). Sweet Dreams!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danica- wow God bless you and so happy he is ok. I pray he gets his doggy soon!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner